Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Aye Carumba!!

Ok, so yesterday on my lunch I participated in a Boot Camp Challenge with my Fitness Challenge team at work.  It was in Vic park, right across the street from my work...pretty handy I'd say.  Holy crap, I guess I didn't know what I was in for...cause today I am a hurtin' unit...damn...I guess it didn't help my cause that I thought I was a hero and worked out after work for an hour an half as well...ya, big mistake...because today...I can barely walk...lol Correction...I CAN walk, but it's a slow one...HAHA I have to laugh though...I'm so glad I did it though.  Made me realize that, shit, I can step this up a notch...a major notch...So...that's what I'm going to do...Lunges, Squats, more running and spider crawls, or whatever the fuck they called that nasty ass move...hahhaah

Even though my thighs are screaming I feel good.  I am a star...with a Black Dress on...

No comments:

Post a Comment