Wednesday, April 13, 2011

20 lbs

I'm gonna take for all it's worth.  

The feeling I feel:

-Pride
-Happiness
-Self worth
-Determined
-Excited
I have been working hard.  Some days are harder than others.  I eat clean 90% and then there is a 10% of "dirtyness".  But that's ok.  I am a human, I'm not a robot.  I like Chocolate, I like Chicken Wings but I LOVE my Breakfast Fruit and Nut cookies from my Eat Clean cookbook.  So there IS a happy medium.  I'm the same person, but my choices are different.  Actually maybe I'm a little bit different.  Now I know I can do it.  Not that I ever doubted myself.  But it's the first time that I am ever successful in weightloss doing it all on my own.  Not to diss the programs out there.  I did Weight Watchers years ago, did it work for me, yes, for a little while.  But I lost my mojo...I didn't keep my eye on the prize, so to speak.  Oh but not this time...my eye is on it...I haven't looked away, not for a moment.  

So today is a good day for me.  I am going to take it, and keep it tight in my hands.  I look forward to the next 20 or 30 or 40...I've come this far, why stop now right.  I have nothing to loose really, except 70 fucking pounds...!!!!! Really...yes, really! 

Oh and for the record, my ASS is sore from that Cycle class...but I love it...I love being sore, it reminds me how hard I worked.  I love that sweat was seeping out from my neck and running down my back, it reminded me of how hard I was pushing myself.  Today I did an Abs class, then a Yoga class right after...those classes remind me of what I need to do to win the prize.  It's all falling exactly where it should.

Keeping my eye on the prize and a sweet prize that will be!
*smiling*

No comments:

Post a Comment