Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back to the grind tomorrow - Monday.

Well it's Sunday night and I'm taking inventory of my weekend.  I must say we got lots done, as in, errands and running around.  As for physical activity on my behalf it was next to none really.  Well ok that's a lie, I did the bike here at my apartment tonight for 25 mins.  I also did a bit of walking, so not entirely I horrible lazy weekend.  Can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow though.  I'm going to do an Abs class on my lunch and possible Yoga, I haven't been to a Yoga class in a while, I really do believe I need it.  My right calve has been so tight and sore, I truly believe a good strtch is what I need.  Not to mention my right foot has been so sore...this Planters Faciitis ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_fasciitis ) has been killing me.  But I have finally found and invested in a new pair of runners...I went with New Balance again.  Stay tuned for photos.  I like them and I'm happy with them.  I wish they would have had the Sauconys I tried about a month ago..they were perfect but of course were gone.  Ah well...
Well, I wanted to post today cause my last post was a bit discouraging.  Thank you for the support Jan and the comment.  You know I want to be honest with my journey...so that's why I open up.  I want to share my challenges and how it can really trying sometimes to stay motivated and keep your eye on the prize. 
When I first started to Eat Clean, I was gung ho...I feel as though I'm loosing for of my mojo...but then when I think about how far I've come, and the 18 POUNDS I've lost...I feel my fire being to light again.  So I'm going to say it again, Keeping my eye on the prize!!  I have a wedding to attend in June then possible in August...and I am going to wear that little...red, green, purple, multicolor, yellow...or black dress...I don't care what color is it, as long as it's little!
Thanks to everyone who reads...I've been told I am inspiring...that's not something that I have ever thought I could do for others.  So that makes me really happy...I am going to keep going and going...thank you for letting me inspire you...You know who you are...
Ok, it's Sunday I'm going to bed.  Getting ready for a great week of fitness and motivation...I'm going to do it!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Honesty is appreciated in everyone and it helps when you need some encouragement along the way (even having my bad days as a Mum...) Get to it girlfriend! You're AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete