Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'mmmmm Back for good!

Fuckin' hell people...my life has been INSANE the past week and a half.  But I'm back, and it's sorta back to normal.  Boy oh Boy do I have some news for you...down another..well...I can't remember what I posted last time and where I was then...but as of today, March 23, 2011 - Down 17 lbs since January 1, 2011.  That makes me VERY happy...bring on the big 2-0!
Tomorrow morning, back to my fruit and Oatmeal breaky that's for sure. This past week has been a challenge for me.  We tried to adopt a dog, which just didn't work out.  It was a very sad time for me.  But she is in a great home with loving people and LOTS of space to play.  All is well that ends well!
So back to "My eye on the prize" now!  Worked out Monday on my lunch, Tuesday after work and today after work.  Feeling good!
Besides that...I'll be getting my measurements taken again real soon.  Holy shit, I can't wait.  I am starting to REALLY notice how loose my clothes are fitting now.  Get a load of this...dug out 3 brand new pairs of dress pants that were in a suitcase above my closet...haven't worn any of them in years...And yup, they all fit...a teeny big snug in the waist, but fuck who cares, I'm not uncomfortable and I have 3 new pairs of pants to where to work now! Preeettyy awesome!!
My friend Chrys signed us up for a Cycle class next Friday.  That's something I have been wanting to try for a long time and I'm finally gonna do it.  I can't wait.  She's done a class and loved it...so I'm pumped! I want to also say how freakin' awesome she's doing with the gym and taking her fitness to another level! Kuddos to you girl, keep it up...we'll get there! And when we do, look out! :)
Life is good people...life is good!  Even though we did get more of the fuckin' disgusting white stuff..I've been wanting to start running outside but waiting for the ice and snow to be gone.  So I might have to wait a little longer.  I did manage to get out for a run with a couple of my colleagues, Loraine and Karen.  We did a few laps around Victoria Park on our lunch, it was chilly but it felt so good.  Can't wait to get out there and just give it!
Oh another exciting milestone and positive...a little spring jacket that my friend Jodi bought me a while ago, actually just before our wedding to be exact, cause it was the colors of our wedding, brown and teal...now fits.  Back then it wouldn't quite zip, well it did, but it was WAY too tight, now, zip and there is room! CELEBRATION!!  I went into the Running Room on my lunch to look for one of their running jackets, but the service SUCKED...thank god I came home and tried that jacket on again, cause now I can use it and save my money for a new pair of runners! YES!!

I'm thinking Saucony this time.
www.saucony.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your continued progress and excellent positive attitude. You'll get there. Just be patient and keep plugging away. :)

    Lucille

    ReplyDelete