Friday, March 25, 2011

F-F-f-f-FRIDAY!

It's Friday, Friday, Friday! 

It was really good to get back into it.  Can't wait to work my ass even harder next week.  This is what I managed to get it for workouts this week;

Monday: 40 mins of Cardio on my lunch. (Eliptical and Bike)
Tuesday:  45 mins of Cardio (Bike and Treadmill) 15 mins of Abs, and a really good stretch session.
Wednesay: 45 mins of Cardio (Treadmill and Bike) 15 mins of Abs, Triceps and Biceps (20mins).
Thursday: 15 mins on the Spin Bike, and a 20 min Ab class on my lunch.
Friday: Off

My goal for next week is to up my Cardio to 60 mins.  I feel I need that to maximize my workouts.  I will also increase my weight and decrease my reps to get the most of my weight training.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym again, I'm not sure what time, because I have some errands to run.  I'm looking forward to it.  And something else I'm looking forward to is break the 20 pound mark.  I'm so close I could fuckin' taste it!  C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon...

I have an announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want to sent a shout out to my VERY good friend Erin...WAY TO GO GIRL...10lbs GONE...like the wind!  Damn, I'm proud of you! We are gonna surpass our goal...and when we do look out...!   We're in this together, remember that!  

Treated myself today...I bought a gorgeous Spring/Summer coat.  It was a bit pricier that I would normally spend on a coat, but I just LOVE it and have been eyeing it for about 2 weeks now.  I know it must look good because my husband actually said, "Ya looks really good"..."You think you're classy or something" LOL  That's his way of saying I look good in it! God love 'em!  Stay tuned, I'll post a pic!! 

Feelin' good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment