Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bring on Monday

As you know, or you may not, but Monday is my least favorite day of the week.  I can assume that I'm not the only one who feels this way.  I don't know, it's just tough to be off work for 2 days in a row then have to start all over again.   You forget about what you left behind at work, or on your desk the whole weekend, then Monday, you have to see it again...to realize it's still there, no one came and took it away like you hoped...Whataya do?

Ok, so Monday is my day to begin my change in workouts.  I will be increasing and decreasing in different areas.  I'm looking forward to more challenges.  I think I might do a Yoga and Abs class on my lunch as well as my afterwork workout.  I want to maximize every second I can get in the gym.  

I can't wait to be able to buy some new clothes, I just can't wait!

It's a short post today, I wanted to type something as I sit here and watch a special on the comedy network about Greg Giraldo the funniest fuckin' comedian ever...in my opinion.  What a guy!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment