Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ok, Ok here it is!

Well my hard work has FINALLY paid off....7lbs down...1 month.  AND got my measurements taken yesterday and down inches from head to toe.  I forgot to bring my notebook to work today, so I don't know exact, I'll post exact digits from last month and this month tonight when I get home. 

Just to give you an idea;
Bust down
Waist down
Hips (at fullest) same
Hips (at pelvis) down
Thighs down

It feels so good to know that all my hard work is paying off.  You know, it's a bit surreal.  Not to sound all cliché and shit...but when you work towards a goal, so many times...so many years....it's hard to believe that it's finally working.  I have quit so many times...went back to my bad habits, and this time I just wanted to see if I could actually succeed...and you know, I have.  I might have only dropped 7lbs, but I now know that I can do it...don't get my wrong, I am VERY happy with 7lbs...so I should say "only".  But you know what I mean.  It's a good feeling and I can't wait to see 7lbs more gone.

I'm tired this morning, and I have a headache...uck! 

That's it for now!

~T~

No comments:

Post a Comment