Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday...last day of the first month of 2011

I can't believe...1 month in to a brand new year.  1 month down, 11 to go...fuck! I can't say I want to the to slow down too much...but I mean, c'mon...I want to be able to blink at least 5 times before the day has come to an end.
Ok so today I walked to work...25 mins...wowsa it was a cold one...Holy shit, I had to stop at the Royal Bank on Richmond to warm up my legs...they were pickin' some bad.  I had my oatmeal for breaky...with raisins and a touch of honey...I was so busy at work that I forgot to have a morning snack...I know I know, Tsk Tsk!  Lunch was yummy....I had a salad which contained, Cauliflour, Cucs, tomato and Tofu...1 egg and 2 egg whites, with a Olive Oil/Balsamic dressing.  Then I had a banana...was tasty!  Afternoon, coffee with skim milk and fruit, and for dinner...BREAKFAST...Eggwhite omellette (Mushroom, Red onion, tomato) 2 peices of toasted 100% Whole Wheat bread with Almond Butter and a glass of Soy Milk, unsweetened.  Evening Snack: Regular tea, with Soy milk and a touch honey, with a Eat Clean Fruit and Nut cookie. 
So all in all, a good clean day.  I did work out afterwork....20 mins on the Eliptical and 15 on the treadmill...my foot was really bothering me today, so I decided to take it easy. 
I got a new pair of Nikes.  I LOVE them...I tried to check the Champs website to see if there was a pic, but couldn't find one.  So I will take a photo and post in my next post. 
Well I should hit the hay...I'm sorta tired tonight...
Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey T - just a tip on a snack....try putting a teaspoon of almond butter on your banana. Adds a little bit of protein and it is SOOOOO delicious!!

    ReplyDelete