Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm backkkk...and for good this time!

Yes, that's right, I'm back...!!  Happy New Year 2011!
I know it's has taken me a while to come back...I trying to figure my shit out.  It took me a while, but I think I got it...and this time for good!
So here goes...
As of January 2, 2011 I have begun my journey of Eating Clean.  My forever journey it is.  And honestly I cannot be more happy about it all.  Tomorrow will be 3 weeks of Eating Clean, it has been a good journey thus far.  I am not prefect, but you know who no one is. 
I thought I would take a different approach this time.  Since I have tried over and over to loose this godforsaken weight, it usually doesn't take me too long to get discouraged, then eat something to screw it all up..then I would usually feel like shit and give up.  NOT this time.  I am taking it one day at a time, and I am not putting a ton of pressure on myself like I usually would.  I am going to try and make the best choices and decisions I can, if I slip and fall, then I will get right back up.  I will not hate myself for slipping, because it happens to everyone, it does.  I will just jump right back and get it right for the next time.  I won't make excuses anymore either...and haven't been.  I have control in everything I put in my mouth...if I decide to eat something "dirty" then I will have to live with the consequences, and that's that!
I must say I feel so good.  I have been working out 4 times a week as well.  Trying to get my 40-60 minutes of Cardio in with each workout, as well as rotate my days of legs and arms.  I am focusing on a few classes a week as well.  My goal is 1 Yoga class, 1 Body Pump, 1 Zumba class and 1 Cycle class per week. I will also try and hit an Abs class on my lunch whenever I can.  I am so excited to reach my goals to then create more! 
I am on a MISSION...to get Healthy and Fit...!
Please check out www.eatcleandiet.com  It's an amazing website with tons of amazing information, tips and inspiration! I can't live without it, I log on a few times a day!
I promise to post more...I can't wait to fill you in on how I am doing.  I will post some amazing recipes too that I have been trying.  So please stay tuned for some GREAT news and updates! I am so excited to share everything....
~Tanya~

No comments:

Post a Comment