Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another day another post...

Gawd, I don't know what's wrong with me...I keep forgetting to update my blog...well not really forget, but I get all caught up at night with everything else...and when I realize, Shit I need to post, I'm so f-in tired that I just go to bed.
So yesterday after work, I managed to get 60 minutes of cardio in.  Ohhh nelly I was fuckin' pooped I tell ya...the last thing I want to do on this journey is injure myself...and last night I felt my left thigh was in alot of pain...luckily this morning it wasn't.  That's the last thing I want to do it hurt myself. 
So everything is going so well.  I feel great...and you know what, funny thing, I'm loving my workouts!  Really...I am.  It's funny how life is sometimes eh.  I was saying to a friend the other day, why in the world couldn't I have dug this mojo out before I got married.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adored my dress...but it would have been nice to get a "Skinny" dress.  I guess that wasn't the way things were meant to be.  And right now it when I was suppose to discover this new healthier, active version of me.  I'm still me, you can bet your ass...just me with a twist! hahaha That's right...a Twist...!
Today, February 9th - I managed to get 1 peices of whole wheat toast with yummy almond butter down for breakfast with a small glass of soy milk, as well as a glass of water.  My morning snack was 2 eggs, hardboiled of course.  For lunch I had left over whole wheat couscous, with grilled beggies and a banana.  This afternoon for my snack, I have either, an Apple or Grapefruit with my almond mix.  And I'm thinking we're having pork for dinner with a veg. 
My activity at the gym today will be, 30 mins of Cardio and will be doing arms tonight as well as Abs.  We have some running around to do tonight, so my cardio will be a little less.  I'm ok with that since I got 60 mins in last night.  I always count my walk home too on top of what I do at the gym, cause it's exercise...and it's usually about 20 mins.
This weekend I have to make some Clean snacks...we're running out and getting a little sick of the same ole...I thought I'd better get to changing things before something bad happens...like Chips...Chips is bad...and need to be stopped!  :)  Thank god my mojo kicks in when I see them...well...I guess that's all she wrote for today gang...Cheers...to feeling good and to your Health!

~T~

No comments:

Post a Comment