Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 Down!, 69 to go!

Check out my ticker people...!! 2 pounds down...wish it was more, but 2lbs is 2lbs. 

Today

Breakfast: - Oatmeal and a coffee.  Morning Snack: Banada.  Lunch: 2 Hardboiled eggs, small peice of chicken, chopped fresh mushrooms, and sliced green pepper, Grapes and a handful of almonds. I skipped my afternoon snack, I know, very bad, but just forgot.  Supper: 1 egg, sauteed hearts of palm, with kidney beans and shrimp, glass of Skim milk. 
Gym: 20 mins on the eliptical and 20 mins on the bike and walked home, which was 15 mins.  No weights today, tomorrow though.

So there.  Not horrible, but not wonderful.  But that's ok, I'm pleased!

I still haven't had a chance to make something from the Eat Clean cookbook.  Working on it. 

I've been feeling so gassy lately.  May be from all the veggies.  Who knows.  I'll keep drinking water and hope it gets better.  I'll tell ya, I'm so due for a new pair of sneakers.  Mine are getting flat and my feet hurt a bit after a walk or workout.   I'm sure it doesn't help that I need Orthotics.  I got Friday afternoon for my fitting.  Saw a Dr. turns out my arch is stressed out and needs some help.  I'm glad that I'm going to go Friday, cause my heel is sore.  I hope the Orthotics help.

Tuesday...only 3 days to go.  Ahhhh weekends! My most favorite workouts are Saturday morning workouts...I feel like I give it more than my all on Saturday mornings.  Not sure what's up with that...I'll have to keep my mojo going for all my workouts.

Ok, night, Biggest Loser is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment