Friday, September 24, 2010

Ok, here we go!

Well yesterday afternoon was my first test of tests.  We had a team outing, so we got to leave at 2:30 pm to meet at the Waltzing Weasel for food, but before food we played mini golf...and it was fun!  Very beautiful afternoon for mini golf.

So I had in my head that I was ordering healthy, well, as healthy as it can get at an Old English Pub...then what happened...well I look around at some plates that were pre-ordered...sitting 2 people down from me...Wings/Onion Rings/Springs Rolls...ect...all deep friend of course.  Looked so goooood!  When the waitress came to me and took my order, it's almost as if I didn't control what was coming out of my mouth, "I'll take the the Munchie Platter please"  WHAT?!?!  No way, did I just order that...I can't order the Munchie Platter, I have to blog about my food...what will my friends think of me then.  I am suppose to be committing to Healthy Eating and Lifestyle...instant guilt! 

What did I do..."Excuse me, can I please change my order"  I DID IT...I changed my order to a side Greek Salad with a Grilled Chicken Breast & Brie Sandwich on panini Bread.  Granted the bread wasn't whole wheat, but it WASN'T deep fried and at that very point, that's what mattered to me.  I mean, shit, I needed to eat right.  Ok, on top of that I did have a light beer with a side of clamato juice. 

Surprisingly, I'm not mad at myself like I normally would be.  But normally I would have order all the deep fried stuff too. 

My activity/exercise for the day was:  45 mins of walking, and 45 mins of mini golf, if that counts.  It was a crazy day, that shouldn't matter, but I will be fitting more exercise in for sure very shortly.

So there you have it.  Not so bad eh.  I will post later this evening with reference to Amandas comment.  I want to weight myself on the scale at my gym.  The digital scale at home says one thing, but I want to compare to the scale at the gym which is one of the older ones that has the balance thing on the top.  Check back, I'll take my measurements too.

Thank you
Tanya xox

No comments:

Post a Comment