Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Entry

Thanks for checking in on my new blog.

First I want to let you all know that unfortunately I did not make it in the top 12 for the Lose it Weightloss Challenge.  I honestly have no clue why, no explanation was given.  When we arrived home from NB there was a message left for me saying, "Sorry, you didn't make it in the Top 12, but we are offering each entry a 1 month membership and consult".  Nice gesture - but no thanks, I am already a gym member at my work gym - which is an awesome gym.  

I am bit disappointed - Well, more than a bit - but I guess it just wasn't meant to be, right.  It is what it is.

Ok, so I have decided to do it myself - with your help of course.  I am going to blog about my new weightloss journey.  I will post of everything weightloss related - I want comments and suggestions from all who will take the time to read.  I appreciate all suggestions - and really look forward to hearing from you.  If you have tips and recipe please share!

I will share my daily eating habits, exercises - and all my thoughts and challenges - up and down of this new new I am embarking on.  I will try and post as much as I can, please be patient with me.

I promise myself that I will be 100% honest on what I am eating and not eating - and all the exercise I plan on doing.  I am tired of the lifestyle that I have been living...and it's time to get my shit together, or else...I will be fat and unhealthy forever, and I don't want that.  I want to be healthy and happy...for me first then my future family.

I will need all the support I could get!  So stay tuned, for the brutal honesty of a girl who just wants to fit into that little black dress!

xox Tanya

2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you Tanya! I'll be following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I only have one little suggestion, take it or leave it. But, since you said you want to be honest and brutal, and it really isn't any of our business, but it might help you share your SUCCESSES with us, is to post your weight, then you can post a new number when you lose pounds week by week, or month by month for bigger impact. Again, just a suggestion, but then we could celebrate the loss with you!!! Love you. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete